Saturday, July 31, 2021
Banner Top
Naked wire on the road electrocutes widow in Ebonyi

A certain woman who lost her husband just two years after their wedding, has met an untimely death after she got electrocuted by a naked wire on the road in Ebonyi State.

The story was shared by a Facebook user, Nwanga Basil, who said that the widow had gone to fetch water with her kid when she got electrocuted by the naked wire which was left carelessly on the ground.

 

See the post:

Comments

comments

Banner Content
Tags:
%d bloggers like this: