Saturday, July 31, 2021
Banner Top
Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

A teenager has died after she was apparently electrocuted in her sleep by her broken iPhone cable.


Le Thi Xoan, 14, was discovered unconscious by her parents who then took her to the hospital where efforts were made to save her life but she was eventually declared dead.


Police in Hanoi, Vietnam, said that they discovered a burned white cable on her bed and say that a tear in the rubber casing exposed the live wires.



It is believed that Xoan touched the charging cable while she was sleeping and she was electrocuted. 


Doctors confirmed that she had died as a result of electrocution. Investigators said that she regularly slept with her iPhone on her bed while it was plugged in to charge overnight.


They said the tragedy likely struck as she slept and rolled onto the iPhone’s charging cable, which had tears in it and which electrocuted her with the current.




Banner Content
Tags: ,
%d bloggers like this: