The eldest daughter of former US president Barack Obama, Malia, was recently spotted at her first Harvard-Yale football game last weekend smoking and kissing a mystery guy.
His identity has now been revealed. According to DailyMail:
- The lucky man in question is Rory Farquharson, a fellow Harvard student who is British, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
- The 20-year-old swapped the UK for the US when he arrived in Cambridge, Massachusetts, last fall with the three simple words: ‘So it begins’
- Farquharson attended one of England’s most prestigious and posh schools, Rugby School, and is currently a sophomore at Harvard
- He was selected Head of School at Rugby School for the school year 2015-2016.
- An insider at his former school said he was ‘quite the catch’ and very popular
- Farquharson played rugby and represented the school at golf. He was also a member of the Blue Bunsen Society, a chemistry club
- According to his Twitter account, he seems interested in following in the banking footsteps of his father, Charles Farquharson who is a chief executive and director of an investment fund management group in London.